Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Alexa Tomaszewski: Well look what I found here at my local BMV at Yonge and Eglinton, in Toronto, Ontario. Vintage Dave Sim Cerebus trade paperbacks circa 1987, black and white and such a delight.

The introduction states:

These are the first adventures of Cerebus the Ardvark which I began in the pages of his comic book in December of 1977. Although crude, I hope the dedication of a rookie taking his first tentative steps unburdened by editorial interference still shows through. It was a wonderful time. And my hair was  much longer.
Dave Sim
Kitchener, Ontario
July 29, 1987



I totally hit the jackpot today, didn't I Dave?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alexa,
    Dave asked me to contact you about the HARDtalk Virtual Tour to publicise the Digital High Society launch. Could you get in touch at:

    momentofcerebus [at] gmail [dot] com

    Many thanks,
    Tim

    ReplyDelete